Utilize over 10 years of administrative professional experience in the 15 largest television markets in the United States working with local and national level executive leadership in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills upholding values honesty, loyalty and integrity.
Specialties: creative, strong multitasking skills, strong problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Create and maintain projects for large target audiences
- Efficient with multiple online and phone resources
- Maintain Accurate and Explicit documentation
- Analytical Thinking
- Methodical and Tedious Research
- Effective Communication with co-workers
- Exceptional Versatility and Adaptability
- Dedicated, Driven and Self Motivated
- Focus on Core Competencies
- Resourceful and proactive ability to immediately improvise and solve problems
- Active team player thriving in a collaborative and independent work environment
Fall 2014-Summer 2015 WTTG/WDCA TV, FOX – SALES ASSISTANT Washington D.C.
- Provided administrative support to 20-30 local and national sales management and staff.
- Offered regular communication between the stations administrative staff and customer requirements using station and Federal Communications Commission guidelines.
- Compiled current market data by preparing graphs and charts to support recommendations or changes to improve productivity for revenue.
- Sustained daily interaction with local sales staff and local management to ensure customer’s product expectations and timelines are met.
- Managed multiple Outlook calendars. Coordinated conference calls. Maintained fax/copy machines, expense reports, ingoing and outgoing mail, large promotional events e-mail box correspondence and travel requirements. Created and revised written and visual campaign and marketing proposals with respect to clients’ needs and target audience.
- Retained constant data research interpreting information to meet the client and the stations policies. Documented, cataloged and organized correspondence using excel spreadsheets.
- Maintained task management, daily reports and analyzing work methods to resolving non-routine problems. Directed and participated in special projects and proposals in a deadline driven environment to include designing and executing the approach and briefing upper management.
Fall 2008-Spring 2013 KPNX TV, NBC– SALES ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR Phoenix, AZ
- Delivered excellent customer SERVICE to internal and external visitors or customers
- Performed routine general administrative and/or operational support including: prepared meeting agendas, maintained calendars, presentations, reports, spreadsheets and other documents
- Obtained and maintained information related to contacts, billing, compliance and staff meetings
- Scheduled meetings, appointments, rooms and equipment
- Created, delivered and responded to social functions for managers and office staff
- Answered and screened phone calls, responded to questions, directed callers to appropriate departments or individuals as necessary; maintained communication flow within the office.
- Used automated computer systems to create, search, organize, maintain and delete files or records
- Organized and maintained ordering office supplies, inventory control, file maintenance, etc.
- Maintained documents and records
- Prepared and maintained classified information to the appropriate office department or individual
- Supported objectives in the Sales, Service, or Operations areas of the office
Spring 2004- Fall 2008 KPNX TV, NBC– SALES ASSISTANT Phoenix, AZ
- Created and maintained commercials for target audiences utilizing strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Prepared daily television program logs working within a deadline driven work environment using Microsoft Office Programs and maintaining effective communication between several different geographically separated departments.
- Created and maintained working relationships with national and local advertisers to ensure accurate implementation of commercials.
- Generated daily revenue reports for local sales staff and maintained record information in accordance with Federal Communication Commission regulations.
Fall 2002-October 2003 KXAN TV, NBC36 – ADMINISTRATIVE TRAFFIC MANAGER Austin, Texas
- Prepared daily program logs for two stations within a deadline driven work environment using Microsoft Office programs.
- Maintained commercial spot placement on a daily basis, which required working three weeks in advance to ensure proper advertiser placement following station requirements and Federal Communication Commission regulations.
- Accounted for weekly and future program changes from corporate NBC using knowledge of Federal Communication Commission rules and regulations.
- Managed local and national sales staff adherence to organization policies.
University of Utah –Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, May 1998
Media Studies Concentration: Relevant courses – Writing for the Mass Media, Feature Writing, Public Speaking