JOHNNY ROSCOE III
302 Swanbrook Dr. Fayetteville, GA 30215
Customer Service Professional: As a Customer Service Professional for over 20 years I’ve had the pleasure of working in various fields assisting clients with specific needs. Customer Service has allowed me the opportunity to apply people skills, problem solving as well as administrative skills while assisting clients.
127 Public Square
3/2015 – 12/2015
Job Duties: Responsible for 62 floors of Key Towers
- Monitor Floor to floor activity
- Monitor the Fire System
- Maintain building security
LUTHERAN METROPALITAN MINISTRY – (MEN SHELTER)
2100 Lakeside Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
2009 – 2015
Community Aide/ Facilitator
Job Duties: To Assist Community Coordinator with community operations and the needs of 72 clients.
- Assist clients with Job Searches
- Set clients up in GED programs
- Sign Clients up with Healthcare
- Assist Clients with obtaining Birth Certificates and Social Security Cards
- Assist Clients with creating resumes
- Help Clients secure housing
Additional Monitor Supervisor
Job Duties: To assure the security and quality service to 325 clients.
- Register Clients with Biometric Finger Scan
- Bed Count
- Front Desk
- Answering of Phones
- Resolving Conflicts
THE FREE CLINIC OF GREATER CLEVELAND
12201 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
2004 - 2009
Job Duties: Coordinating of 5 chair operatory, scheduling of volunteer dentist for our evening extraction clinic and coordinating with Case School of Dental/ Medicine students for our daytime operative clinic.
- Set up of various procedures ( Oral Surgery, Endo, Restorations)
- Ordering of supplies
- Chairside Assisting
THE CLEVELAND CLINIC
9500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
2006 - 2007
SURGICAL PROCESSING TECH II
Job Duties: Surgical processing support for the O R. (ENT. Vascular, Cardiac, Neuro, Spin and GU)
- Gas Sterilization
- Decontamination room
- Coding scans
- Case pulling for procedures
HCR MANOR CARE
16101 Lakeshore Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
2000 – 2003
ACTIVITIES, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
Job Duties: Quality Assurance for all residents.
- Progress Notes
- 1 On 1 visits
- Create Programs
- Care Plan Meetings with Resident and Family
- Clinical Rounds
- Scheduling of volunteers
- DENTAL CERTIFICATE, CLEVELAND INSTITUTE OF DENTAL/MEDICAL
- CPT-ICD-9 CODING CERTIFICATE
Software: Microsoft Office (2007, 2010)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (95, 98, XP, Vista), Windows 7, Windows 8